Mother, Teacher, Chef...

Life as I see it, and advice through the eyes and heart of all three "me's".

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good Eats with Alton Brown



"Good Eats with Alton Brown", on the Food Network, is an excellent show that reinforces Science and Math concepts while teaching kids to cook. This is a great show to watch as a family to stimulate discussion that everyone can relate to...FOOD! Alton Brown reveals the hidden math and science behind the food we eat every day and teaches in such a way that it makes the learning process interesting and fun.  The following link will bring you to a series, or playlist, of his shows.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC7EC6DE03E91042D&feature=plcp

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! I remember watching it all the time in your class and having to write down Alton's recipes and take notes on his cooking methods. I definitely learned a lot from this show :)

    ReplyDelete