Mother, Teacher, Chef...

Life as I see it, and advice through the eyes and heart of all three "me's".

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our first game is called Well Begun is Half-Done.- Mary Poppins

Starting this blog as a class assignment for my technology class in my Grad program.  Anyone who knows me, knows my disdain for computers...and it is mutual according to every computer I ever met.  This is going to be an interesting endeavour. This blog will be a place to gain insight into the ever changing world of education.  I hope to provide informational pieces that will clarify what really goes on in the learning communities locally, as well as around the world. This sight will also serve as a resource for parents looking to be better equipped to help their children with projects, homework and daily learning experiences.  I'm hoping to share some helpful hints (and comic relief) for busy moms/dads in hopes of adding a few extra minutes of peace and sanity to your day :) I'm hoping to learn from this too, so please feel free to share your wisdom! Every opportunity is a learning opportunity!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to try it, let's see how I do. With any luck I will be able to help or at least entertain someone else in the same situation :) Btw Heather, I miss your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job, you got me hooked.

    ReplyDelete